Need Help/advice - how to log out Facebook within Ciel ?

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Friends,

I downloaded this weatherphoto app (Ciel) Ciel | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Quite like the format and app , able to post holidays pics with location & weather onto Facebook via the app (Ciel)

As I have two Facebook accounts, I am unable to log out of the first one....any advice?

ie after I post the pics onto the first FB acct, i am stuck in that acct , i cant log out and post into my other FB acct...

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
the log-out button will come with the next version, right now you'll need to uninstall-reinstall the app to switch Facebook account, sorry for any inconvenience! and glad you like the app :)

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
the log-out button will come with the next version, right now you'll need to uninstall-reinstall the app to switch Facebook account, sorry for any inconvenience! and glad you like the app :)

Hi Punataro Chaturaphit
user-offline.png

Are you Ciel developer ? Thanks for your reply ... ok i will look forward to your next update. Yes, i like this app a lot and after i posted Ciel Weatherphotos on FB, my friends "LIKE"...commented it is a nice little app...but unfortunately they cant use cos they are not on windows phone o/s....hehe

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes