im wanting to create an app that will play my radio station

Alan Johnston2

Jul 11, 2017
Visit site
hello all, I'm looking to create a Windows 8/10 Phone/PC app, I'm wanting to do a few things with the app.
1) play my radio station stream, be able to start and stop it, volume up and down.
2) connect to a file on our server i.e radiostationdomain.com/assets/json/now.json which will give you a file in this format
{"day":[
{"time":[
{"show":"Xgen On Air","blurb":" Playing you the best from Xygen Records and emerging artists worldwide","dj":"Charlie England"},
{"show":"Xgen On Air","blurb":" Playing you the best from Xygen Records and emerging artists worldwide","dj":"Charlie England"},
day is the day 0-6 sunday-saturday
time is 0-23 which is midnight - 11pm
i need to be able to collect the show dj and blurb based on the time in the uk at the present, i.e including daylight savings, so for example right now its 02:38 in the uk but gmt time it is 01:38 which is an hour ahead for the uk,
3) have links to start the browser to our site, our privacy policy, our terms of conditions, outr facebook twitter etc,
there is other things im wanting in the future but this will need to be worked on server side first,
my question is, how would i be able to do this? is there any template out there? is there any tutorials out there? i am learning coding, i code in php but want to learn others and get this working out. even with templates i can learn how things work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljwsrvv