Looking For A Good To-Do App

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Just switched my iPhone 4 for a new Nokia 928 and am loving it. I am however, missing one of my favorite iPhone apps, Errands which was a very nice To-Do app and had the following features that I really want to have:
1. Easy Entry of tasks
2. To-Do Notification
3. Reminder if task is not done. Errands call this nagging and allowed you to set it every minute, every hour or every day. Loved this feature.
4. Ability to repeat tasks either daily, weekly or monthly.

I've looked at several WP apps but they all seem to be lacking. Does anybody know of one that I might have overlooked. I like the live tile integration, but sometimes a nice little alarm and a kick in the pants is just what you need.

rudranil

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I use 2day... Fantastic app!! Also, syncs with toodledo flawlessly in case you need that feature.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

longnd

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I suggest Top task list
Top Task List | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

create-qr-code

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
What is wrong with OneNote? It ships with the OS and I think it's quite good! SkyDrive integration, sharing support, W8RT, W8 and pure web based versions are available, etc, etc, etc...

Paul Thurott published a draft chapter of an upcoming book you can download free of charge. The chapter includes an introduction to OneNote.

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I'd take a look at Effectual and Clearer in addition to what's already been mentioned.
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate all the suggestions but , from what I can tell, none of them have the reminder alarm options (with the different time periods) that I so desire :-(

espenmed

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Taskete for a while now. Best thing is the ability to set complex recurrencies for tasks, example "last Friday every month". And the "delay" task button is really cool. Havent seen anything like it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes