Nokia music application showing activation problem !!!! help !!!?

Vineeth Kuttippala

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I recently purchased a Lumia 620 (used) , and signed in with my nokia account on that. But when ever I tried to download a song from nokia music, it is saying that "The phone is already registered with a Nokia music unlimited subscription " . Then I called the customer service and they are saying like, the first owner registered nokia music with his account, so you need to get his account for that. But he is not going to tell his account. So what should I do for getting that account, or change that subscription to my account??? Really I need a solution ... Help me Guyzzzz

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I believe you will need to have Nokia Support cut the link that ties your 620 from the current unlimited subscription of the original owner. There not going to transfer that subscription over to you without authorization from the original owner.

Aniket patil9

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have LUMIA 520....My Phone having 3 months free nokia Music subscription...
I have created New Nokia account then it show your phone have free subscription(activation problem)
I can't download songs.......Plz help me out..

Aniket patil9

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have LUMIA 520....My Phone having 3 months free nokia Music subscription...
I have created New Nokia account then it show your phone have free subscription(activation problem)
I can't download songs.......Plz help me out..

sashikant tiwari

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
hi irecently purchased a lumia 610 used and signed in wiht my nokia account on but when ever i tried to download a song from music it is saying that the phone is alredy registard with nokia music unlimited chang supsciptione to my account help

sashikant tiwari

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
hi irecently purchased a lumia 610 used and signed in wiht my nokia account on but when ever i tried to download a song from music it is saying that the phone is alredy registard with nokia music unlimited chang supsciptione to my account help and my sim card nokia

Latesh Patil

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am using Lumia 820. Unfortunately i have unsubscribed my nokia account with which i am using Nokia Music But when ever I tried to download a song from nokia music, it is saying that "The phone is already registered with a Nokia music unlimited subscription " . Then I called the customer service and they are saying like, try with your previous account with which first i subscribe Nokia Music btu it still shows the same Error. Will you plz help.........

mpanchal

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
SOLUTION -

I was facing the same issue which was resolved by Nokia customer care. This problem happens when you have not signed in the Nokia account which you used at the time of subscription. This is how to deal with it -

1. Go to Setting>Nokia Account
2. Delete your existing account
3. Sign in with the CORRECT nokia account/email id which you used at the time of registration (If you are not sure about this, first check your emails for nokia account details and reset the password in case you have forgotten)
4. Go to Nokia Music
5. Check whether you are synced in setting (which should happen automatically)

Your good to go! Happy Downloading!

P.S. In case your subscription ends, you can continue the service by purchasing nokia music vouchers!

vinay gupta15

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I recently purchased a Lumia 920 (used 6months) , and signed in with my nokia account on that. But when ever I tried to download a song from nokia music, it is saying that "The phone is already registered with a Nokia music unlimited subscription " . Then I called the customer service and they are saying like, the first owner registered nokia music with his account, so you need to get his account for that. But he is not sharing his account. So what should I do for getting that account, or change that subscription to my account??? Really I need a solution ... Help me Guyzzzz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon