Clash of clans equivalent

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the response Ryan, I appreciate you taking the time.

I hope that you will also pass on my concerns in terms of "freemium" games, which cost nothing to download, but are virtually impossible to play without paying a bunch of extra money. Virtually everyone I talk to (perhaps other members of WPC can chime in on this), would rather pay a fair and honest price up front to get the game, then have to deal with that sort of thing. I have paid for your games in the past and enjoyed them greatly (Modern Combat 4 is an example of one in particular), but this free to get but not really to play sort of thing is very frustrating.

Thanks again.

Could not agree more

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
hi gameloft ryan :) I hope Gameloft will release more of their games in Windows Phone OS. Windows Phone OS is a fast OS supported by a great hardware from Nokia. I'm pretty sure many would download your awesome and fun games. Because right now most of your releases are only in iOS and Android. Give Windows Phone OS the same level of love you give for iOS and Android. It's a win-win situation for both companies as more people will download games from Gameloft. Much love and respect. More power to you guys.

Drake Wind

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to hear your feedback on what we could do to improve Total Conquest! If that's the game your talking about, that is >.>

Hi, Gameloft games are nice, but the only thing keeping me away from any online Gameloft games is the fact that each platform has a different server which ultimately sucks. It would be good to have an account where I can continue playing whether on my PC, Android device, iOS device, or Windows Phone. This is where Gameloft fails because on other games I can play on almost any device, continue where I left off and also play with friends who has a different device.

sidn625

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I just wanted to ask, that I have been playing the game for quite a while now, I am at level 11, but till date I haven't been attacked even once, Is that normal??
I used to play Clash of Clans on android, and there I used to have an attack on me every time I opened the game, same with Royal Revolts 2 on windows phone.
Someone please try to attack me, my name is Blazerider

Last edited:

diapers

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I tried cloud raiders and the other one mentioned here and they are both not very fun to play on my Lumia 920. The text is far too small and the color schemes are horrible, especially cloud raiders.

I can play Castle Clash, Clash of Lords and Castle Clash on the little 3.5 phone screen and have no problems, yet on my 4inch lumia I pretty much have to shove the phone in my face and squint to see anything.

​State of gaming on WP is very bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes