6tag Video Upload from Library?

ProFilmLA

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
One thing I noticed about the official Instagram is that people with iOS and Android have work arounds to upload "pre-made" videos from their library or edit a saved Instragram video and replace it with a previously made video. Has anyone found the work around for this? Help :) Thx in advance.

rudyhuyn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

I'm the developer of 6tag :D

I want this feature, but technically impossible for the moment. The video picker isn't available in the current SDK, sorry

Jabez wray

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if there has been an update to uploading a previously recorded video? Right now I can browse to a video folder i created in skydrive but, even though the movie file is present, 6tag can't find it. Really desire this functionality to promote via instagram a music festival i'm involved with.

thanks!

ProFilmLA

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I want this feature, but technically impossible for the moment. The video picker isn't available in the current SDK, sorry

Latest update is stellar! Saving to Skydrive is genius. What I was curious about is if that could work in reverse. Its a limit in the SDK to post vid from library...but what about posting vid from Skydrive? Just curious if that would work...thx! Keep up the great work!

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

hi,
First, Great work man.
I know currently there is no option in SDK to access videos.
But there must be a way.
Look @ whatsapp or moliplayer pro.
This apps has access to videos.
Cheers

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99