Looking for app with recurring reminders that reset when marked completed

El Squish

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking for a reminder app that will allow me to create a recurring event that will reset itself to go off again after a specific amount of days have passed from the time I've marked it complete. For example, I set an event reminding me to change the oil in my car in 3 months. After 3 months the reminder alerts me to change the oil. I don't change the oil until 2 more weeks have passed and then I mark it as completed in the app. The app automatically reschedules the reminder to occur again 3 months from the day I marked the event as completed. Unlike setting it to reoccur every 3 months on the same day of the month, the next reminder's date would vary based on when I marked it completed.
I've searched all over the app store and cannot find anything that does this. Ideally the app would also list the reminders on a live tile. Has anyone seen an app for WP8 that does this? Thanks.

Last edited:

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
2day is pretty good tasks app, that gets updated time to time. Im using it in sync with my pc through my o365 account. Check it out if it works for your needs.

There is auto delete option, after complition in settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes