Standing desk - There's an app for that!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Adjustable sit/stand desks are cool and all, but if you're like me, you start out with the best of intentions and then the day has gone by and you're still sitting there hunched over your keyboard. 😅 Sometimes I need a reminder, to be told what to do and when to do it. And since we live in modern times, there is an app for that!
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 1.05.58 PM.png

The SmartDesk 4 from Autonomous will have an app for Android and iOS with built-in presets and customizable intervals that promise to help you manage your time and energy levels at work. You can plan your day, set your routine, and go, without having to remember throughout the day to make the adjustments. The app also includes easy step-by-step workout guides which you can easily do right at your desk for mini breaks, and it keeps track of your standing and sitting sessions, syncing with popular health apps to keep a record of your progress over time. This is a total game changer! I don't know any other desks that actually care about your well being like this, do you?

Pre-orders start this week, November 4th!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss