Fhotoroom data usage

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if there are people out there that are still using Fhotoroom. I used for a while back in the WP7 days and then stopped, but over the last month or so I decided to log back into my account and see what was going on. I use it about 5 minutes a day over my mobile connection, usually just uploading a picture now and then, and checking pictures of friends.

So yesterday I got a warning from Data Sense that I was near my data limit so I checked the usage and noticed that Fhotoroom somehow used close to 3GB of data. Even the streaming media amount was much less even though I listen to Nokia Music quite often. I even have the 'data saver' option checked so I'm not sure why it consumed so much data.

I don't plan on using Fhotoroom much longer but I just wanted to warn others that it uses up a lot of data for whatever reason.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that's really a mess wrt data usage. I still have Fhotoroom but haven't used it much lately.

I did notice I had an update for Fhotoroom today. I wonder if the latest update makes any difference in Fhotoroom's behaviour wrt data usage. I probably am not the best person to test it, though, since I'm around WiFi almost all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon