Which is the best Instagram cleint i can use with 6tag?

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
i have 2 instagram profile that are connected with facebook, personal and photography, 6tag's 2 accounts management is not identifying my both facebook accounts both IG account are connecting with singe facebook account, so i decided to use 2 instagram apps in my WP, so which is the best free secured IG app in the store other than 6tag?

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I would say Instance, and soon, the official Instagram app. I love 6tag though.
6tag is THE best, and i bought instance before 6tag officially released to WP store, but my account flagged as suspicious after using instance and after a month it came to normal..
but i need to manage 2 accounts thats why i looking for a secured IG app, i heard instance have "suspicious account" problem and hashtag issue?... is it solved now?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
6tag is THE best, and i bought instance before 6tag officially released to WP store, but my account flagged as suspicious after using instance and after a month it came to normal..
but i need to manage 2 accounts thats why i looking for a secured IG app, i heard instance have "suspicious account" problem and hashtag issue?... is it solved now?

I suggest to email the developers then. Let Rudy and Daniel know.

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
6tag updated to 2.0.3 and and facebook connect issue was solved... my problem is NOT this.. i dont want login in and sign out each and every time to post and check instagram.. there for i need to use 2 instagram app for both app.. thats why i am looking for another IG client that reliable as 6tag

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
6tag updated to 2.0.3 and and facebook connect issue was solved... my problem is NOT this.. i dont want login in and sign out each and every time to post and check instagram.. there for i need to use 2 instagram app for both app.. thats why i am looking for another IG client that reliable as 6tag

when did this update come out

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar