Calling all deadmau5 fans

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
So I'm a huge deadmau5 fan and he just tweeted (for those who don't know he stopped directly using twitter and I think the person who tweets for him now is his close friend) that he is making an amazing deadmau5 app. But this isn't just any stupid like "fan app" its gonna have some type of subscription service (obviously the app will be free and some of the content will be free) that he and his team will build, (he said in his readit post that he will not have ANY sponsors, so that means no ads either) and the best part is, its coming to WP, (the first link is the tweet of the app on WP) and what's also funny is that the WP app was tweeted before the IOS app and he also mentioned it infront of the iPhone app on his readit post, now I know some of you will say he is only building it for WP because he is sponsored by Microsoft, well he is not and also since the app won't have any sponsors than he must of just chosen WP. So anyway the second link is his readit post talking about exactly what it will be and how much it will cost- the subscription (he said no more than 4-5 dollars.

https://twitter.com/deadmau5/status/404213098292056064

the new 'subscription model' and a few details. : deadmau5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon