Why games are missing on 512mb devices..

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
On ios and android if a device has 512mb devices, there is always a lower end version of the game in WP it is possible to (asphalt) however a lot of big games are for 512mb are still missing because we don't actually contact those developers and ask for them, we need to show demand. 65% of WP users are on 512mb ram. Lets show them that we want our games! Starting with gameloft.
Gameloft Forums

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
While I can't have these games either (largely because of storage, not RAM), this is a good idea to finally start showing some love for the lower-end devices.

They should also optimize their games for WP so it wouldn't suck my battery dry every time.

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, all i can say is that developers are *****, take the lumita 520, because of the 1 gb "needs" they're letting out 30 % of ALL WINDOWS PHONE in the world, i know that is an entry level phone but, if your game is too much for a lumia 520 why don't simply decrease the graphics so it can be playable?, i mean it's common sence, and speaking of which, take asphalt 7 and 8, both of them have excelent graphics and run well on the 520, so you know what? the excuse of "because it needs 1 gb" is all bull****.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, all i can say is that developers are *****, take the lumita 520, because of the 1 gb "needs" they're letting out 30 % of ALL WINDOWS PHONE in the world, i know that is an entry level phone but, if your game is too much for a lumia 520 why don't simply decrease the graphics so it can be playable?, i mean it's common sence, and speaking of which, take asphalt 7 and 8, both of them have excelent graphics and run well on the 520, so you know what? the excuse of "because it needs 1 gb" is all bull****.
they could potentially have 70% more profit if they just lower the graphics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon