Rovio angrybird

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I think he meant

"why there are no free games from Rovio on windows phone. Whereas on android its free."

Sent from my L625

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The games on Android are not free they're full of advertising which a lot of people use other apps to stop, which is illegal. I'm guessing it's not 'free' because WP is not as popular as the other two platforms. However, they do have free give aways from time to time, that's how I have all mine. Saying that, the games are not that expensive for what you get. I don't get the complaints about paying for good apps.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have to defend the devs on this one. While it benefits me to have free apps, since I can't pay for anything, why on Earth would I want that when I can't enjoy the app.

Ever imagined Angry Birds going with draconian in-app purchases? Oh, it's going down that route because of people who refuse to pay.

Back in the day, we paid ~$20 for DS and GBA games we could easily pirate for free. Why? Because I know that the games are good, the devs deserve the cash, and the franchise/IP was in dire straits. (Also, screw the fact that Pal Park wiped pirated Gen III cartridges F---)

Dhaval Thakur

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Well no complaints from me as i got all angry birds parts and the amazing Alex for free last year august i think.. If it wud not have been free then also i wud have purchased it

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Dhaval, I envy you.
My bank cant make payments on store. I take help from a person he takes twice the amount on store for helping me.
Angry birds priced @ ₹. 55/-, i paid ₹.165/- totally to that person. I cant open bank account in icici bank just for buying apps. But urge to buy more apps is making me consider to open bank account in ICICI bank..

Sent from my L625

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon