Tinder for Windows Phone Now Available and Open Source

Brian Hamachek

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I have developed a Tinder app for Windows Phone called 'Tinder Unauthorized'. *The app is almost identical looking to the official Tinder app on iPhone and Android. *The app is free and without advertisements.

The app is currently in the submission process for the Windows Phone store, but anyone with a developer unlocked phone can side-load the app now by downloading it from www.tinderwp.com.

The app has also been released open-source so anyone can take a look at the code and improve the app by visiting the project's GitHub page.

screenshot0.jpg

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Glad to see there will be some healthy competiton to Rudy's 6tindr! This app being open-sourced is really awesome, by the way :)

Deepcoiler

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
A couple of things: According to Github you made a commit with "Lots of updates," but the build available on Tinder for Windows Phone is still the one from the 14th. It might behoove you to update that build, or provide instructions to at least successfully compile the code-- the current .xap on your site crashes frequently and 80% of the time seems to fail to pull any information down from the Tinder service and shows a blank display, upon which tapping any button causes the app to crash. At any rate, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I am still pissed because I posted the link to your source code + the .xap I compiled from your source code here and I got an infraction for posting copyrighted material.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes