TuneIn: listening to podcasts problem

blacklumia70

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
A major draw back in the TuneIn app for windows phone is the inability for the listener to use the fast forward or backward functions when listening to a radio podcast, one day I started listening to an hour and half podcast, then after 40 minutes I stopped it, the next day when I tried to go back to the point where I stopped it I discovered that I have to listen to show from the beginning because the fast forward and backward functions are not enabled, I tried with several other podcasts from different radio shows and the functions are still not enabled in all cases. TunIn users in IOS and Android systems does not face this problem at all.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I think a lot of the issues we have with 3rd party apps is the limitations in OS itself. I suspect some things are simply impossible to program around to get the same functionality on WP as you can get on competing platforms. Even apps like The Bible on WP lack many of the functions you find on the same app on IOS. And TuneIn has a paid version that eliminates the ads. We don't even get that option here...yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wopkof