Help on Music Playlist?

joshua diaz2

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the official music app for windows phone but I can't seem to create my own playlist. The best I got was to click on the song and then click the bottom where it says to create a playlist and name it but when its done, all my songs are on that playlist and I can't delete any of them...

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I found the only way to change my Music was to use iTunes on my MAC. I found the Zune player in Windows Phone 7 was much better than xbox music.

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Easiest way I found is to create them on the PC with phone connected through usb.

As already mentioned in this thread :
http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-520/262777-how-make-playlist-like-android.html

1. Connect phone to PC

2. Go to where your songs are stored in windows explorer

3. Select songs -> rightclick -> create playlist

4. Type a name for the ".pla" file created and press enter.
56597d1391979709-playlist2.png

Disconnect and check on the phone. Your playlist will be there with the songs you had selected.

Nothing else needed but windows explorer.

This method imo works best to create a playlist for every seperate album. Just select all the songs in the folder and give the playlist the name of the album. But this also works pretty well for selecting songs from different folders (although some ppl don't agree with that)...

Just create all your playlists at once like that, and when done disconnect the phone from usb, and you will instantaneously see all the playlists in the playlist section on your phone.

wp_ss_20140217_0001.png

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Easiest way I found is to create them on the PC with phone connected through usb.

As already mentioned in this thread :
http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-520/262777-how-make-playlist-like-android.html

This method imo works best to create a playlist for every seperate album. Just select all the songs in the folder and give the playlist the name of the album. But this also works pretty well for selecting songs from different folders (although some ppl don't agree with that)...

Just create all your playlists at once like that, and when done disconnect the phone from usb, and you will instantaneously see all the playlists in the playlist section on your phone.

View attachment 57258

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes