Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Wow this was unexpected. Great effort by Gameloft. So this was the bundle that Ryan was talking about when asked about the availability of Danger Dash.

Correct, this is in fact the bundle ^.^

@Ryan What is the purpose of putting multiple games in a bundle rather than releasing them separately?
Also please release big games like GT racing 2 and MC5 as separate apps.

Since the games are small file sizes, they work together quite nicely in a bundle format. This is just something we did for these specific games, it's not an indication of how we'll handle all releases on Windows.

The games in the games hub are the next Gameloft titles I suppose.
But they are looking like old Java based games...

They are just some of the games we have coming for Windows. This is not our full lineup for this year :)

Ryan,any chances of Let's Golf 3?

We recently re-launched Let's Golf 3 with a partnership from LINE, so I don't know what our plans are for the game.

Order & Chaos for 512?

I talked about this earlier in the thread but on the off chance you missed it here is my answer: Sadly, no. O&C Online is too big of a game in terms of file size and graphics.

@ryan as microsoft has stated on their blog that wp 8.1 is designed to use less memory. does this mean that there is a possibility of bringing 1gb ram games to 512mb devices??

The game teams will be updating games to fully utilize all of the new 8.1 features. As this happens I'll get a better idea of whether or not we will be adding 512mb support for upcoming/existing games that don't already have it.

@ryan i couldnt find dungeon hunter 4 on store in my lumia 520 on wp 8.1. does it support wp 8.1?

So while the game does have 512mb support, it's possible when you updated to 8.1 it became unavailable on the store because it hasn't been optimized for 8.1 yet. This means that, if people had it installed before they put 8.1 on their device, it'll still be there, but if they uninstalled the game and tried to install DH4 again, it wouldn't be listed in the store.

Kind of a confusing situation, I know, but hopefully that helps you understand what is going on. The game teams are working on updating our games for 8.1 currently, so hopefully it'll stop being an issue soon!

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan! Is there anything that u can reveal us about any upcoming updates of new tracks Or cars for Asphalt 8 or something about Asphalt 9??? 😁😊

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey,Ryan!
Will you keep updating this Gamehub app with more Java games?Because I'm really enjoying the current ones.Please add all Java games to this app,I was reading the wpstore reviews and apparently many others want more of these games as well :D

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan can you give the names of the games or the no of games that gameloft plan to release. ��

I can't reveal any more at the moment, I've gotta wait until we are prepared to announce them. Sorry! >.<

@Ryan
How big are the chances that Order & Chaos Duels are ever gonna be released on our beloved Windows Phone store? :)

I'll need to check on that actually. It hasn't popped up as a definite yes or no as far as I've seen. Similar to other games people have asked me about, it comes down to the game team.

Hey Ryan! Is there anything that u can reveal us about any upcoming updates of new tracks Or cars for Asphalt 8 or something about Asphalt 9??? &#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56842;

I'm going to be working on some stuff for a new Asphalt 8 update here shortly on my end. Can't really share any specifics about it, but I think it'll bring some cool things to the game. As for other Asphalt titles, I have no information to share at this time haha :p

I will be quick ...any news about Six Guns and If GT racing will come to WP will have 512 ram support ?

I don't have any information on 512mb support for either of those games at this moment. I mentioned in an earlier post, that the game teams will be doing their best to utilize the new 8.1 features which might be able to help us in this regard. No promises though!

Ryan, you told me to wait 2-3 weeks for more news about Blitz brigade on WP. Well? Any news?

Yup, earlier at a Nokia event we announced some new games coming to Windows Phone/Windows 8 and Blitz Brigade was one of those titles. Pretty sure WPCentral had an article about it, but I don't have a link handy right now.

Hey,Ryan!
Will you keep updating this Gamehub app with more Java games?Because I'm really enjoying the current ones.Please add all Java games to this app,I was reading the wpstore reviews and apparently many others want more of these games as well :D

We will be monitoring the success of the Gamehub and if I hear of any updates coming to it I'll be sure to share that information with you all! Glad to know there is still an appetite for some of our smaller sized games :)

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey, Ryan do you have any news on the progress of bringing Spiderman 2 back, and this time will it be named correctly (The Amazing Spiderman 2 not Spiderman 2[I am a real Spiderman fan, sorry lol])?

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to be working on some stuff for a new Asphalt 8 update here shortly on my end. Can't really share any specifics about it, but I think it'll bring some cool things to the game. As for other Asphalt titles, I have no information to share at this time haha :p
Lol ok! 😊 ! But I want to ask u something! Is it possible to bring Lamborghini Aventador(really love this car :) ) to Asphalt 8?? I can't buy Asphalt 7 since I don't have a credit card and there is no operator billing here in India. 😞 And will the update be released simultaneously on WP also along with ios and android???

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
We will be monitoring the success of the Gamehub and if I hear of any updates coming to it I'll be sure to share that information with you all! Glad to know there is still an appetite for some of our smaller sized games :)

I love these games and many others do as well.Have a go through the US ratings,you might be surprised. ;)
Bring more of them :D

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Lol ok! &#55357;&#56842; ! But I want to ask u something! Is it possible to bring Lamborghini Aventador(really love this car :) ) to Asphalt 8?? I can't buy Asphalt 7 since I don't have a credit card and there is no operator billing here in India. &#55357;&#56862; And will the update be released simultaneously on WP also along with ios and android???
Use bing rewards: Bing - Join Bing Rewards if you search on both mobile and desktop daily you can make at least 750 credits a month and a $5 gift card for windows phone costs525 credits. I use it everyday and I have 530 credits right now, and I have never payed real money for a single app.

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Use bing rewards: Bing - Join Bing Rewards if you search on both mobile and desktop daily you can make at least 750 credits a month and a $5 gift card for windows phone costs525 credits. I use it everyday and I have 530 credits right now, and I have never payed real money for a single app.

Its say isn't available in your country or region. In which country or region it is available ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes