Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Use bing rewards: Bing - Join Bing Rewards if you search on both mobile and desktop daily you can make at least 750 credits a month and a $5 gift card for windows phone costs525 credits. I use it everyday and I have 530 credits right now, and I have never payed real money for a single app.
Tried it few weeks ago when it was launched but its US ONLY! 😞! and I believe Microsoft will not bring ?t to other countries for some more YEARS! It would be great if Microsoft at least introduces operator billing here 😞

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Ryan which is this game ?
More importantly is it coming to WP?

2ebe8a5y.png

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Repost because it was buried underneath all the other off topic stuff: Hey, Ryan do you have any news on the progress of bringing Spiderman 2 back, and this time will it be named correctly (The Amazing Spiderman 2 not Spiderman 2[I am a real Spiderman fan, sorry lol])?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, Ryan do you have any news on the progress of bringing Spiderman 2 back, and this time will it be named correctly (The Amazing Spiderman 2 not Spiderman 2[I am a real Spiderman fan, sorry lol])?

I don't have any news at the moment. The team just needs to update the game to work with the 8.1 Preview build. I'm waiting to hear on when they think that update will be pushed out.

Lol ok! 😊 ! But I want to ask u something! Is it possible to bring Lamborghini Aventador(really love this car :) ) to Asphalt 8?? I can't buy Asphalt 7 since I don't have a credit card and there is no operator billing here in India. 😞 And will the update be released simultaneously on WP also along with ios and android???

It all depends on what our team wants to bring into the game. In theory, yes it's possible, but I can't confirm if it'll happen. I am not involved with the discussions about what cars will be added to the game. If I get asked for input, I'll be sure to relay the Lambo :)

When Blitz Brigade Will come, it will be cross-platform enabled?

At the Nokia event we just announced that Blitz Brigade will be coming, not a specific date. It's a little early on in the porting process to lock down a specific date. However, our games currently don't support cross-platform play, so I don't expect BB to do that. Windows players will play with other Windows players.

Ryan which is this game ?
More importantly is it coming to WP?
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/23/2ebe8a5y.png

Can't tell you the title yet :p This is just a teaser image to get the hype going!

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I see a lot of people asking about cross-platform games. From Gameloft it would not be a good idea, except for multiplayer like asphalt 8, but Order and Chaos is a definite no. I have an iPod touch and sometimes it can get quite laggy playing with all those people, so imagine iOS+Android+Windows Phone, it would equal LAAAGGG. And about the updates, i'm not sure you will like the updates because it makes it harder to play for free, but that goes into my opinions on Gameloft and I don't wanna go there.

zdentonz

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Any plans to update ice age? My game is glitch with two iceberg pirates, the movies dont work for acorns, and don't get updates like other systems. Might be time for me to move on to another game at this point lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire