Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Customer supports big time. I mean A SERIOUS BIG TIME. I mailed them,tweeted them, posted on their wall and guess what? Nothing
The Spiderman game was great but having bugs in simple tasks like health regenerating and can't play offline was a serious problem. It worked perfectly on my note 3 and iPad 3 but my 1020 had to suffer this fate (the offline bug is only on WP version whereas the health bug is one everyone)
The only game for me that is FOR NOW perfect is Asphalt 8 which I don't know how will that last long.

The latest Dubai update took out traffic from many races! U can see it In Season 8 Bugatti vs FXX race! And also wen u choose agera in agera was Lykan race in the loading screen lykan's name will show up! Not agera's These are bugs! By the likes of which seems to me even asphalt 8 is buggy :(

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
The latest Dubai update took out traffic from many races! U can see it In Season 8 Bugatti vs FXX race! And also wen u choose agera in agera was Lykan race in the loading screen lykan's name will show up! Not agera's These are bugs! By the likes of which seems to me even asphalt 8 is buggy :(

Nah, previously also there were a few races without traffic. Its normal

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
At me Rival Knights work perfectly ..lil lags when enemy crash on ground L520:winktongue:

Wait until you reach a certain point in game. Your savegame sort of gets corrupted and you'll be unable to start the game, regardless if you're trying it on WP or Windows.

Yeah it's very understandable that Ryan would get crazy in this threat from all our complaints, but our complaints wouldn't exist if they poured a reasonable amount of effort into their games. So I've concluded that the one who's at fault is the person/people at Gameloft who decide how much attention Windows Phone gets.

At this point in time it's clear that they don't give two farts about giving us the best experience, they just want to pump out as many ports as possible and if that means the quality is through the floor then so be it.

Oh and don't even get me started on the "customer support", more like "send us your questions and we'll send you a message back without an actual answer to your question".

If they didn't care for WP or Windows, they wouldn't release anything for it in the first place. Porting an app or game over to a different platform needs manpower, which is something that costs a considerable amount of money. If the amount of money needed to develop something for a platform is higher than the revenue expected from that app or game, they're not gonna do it. So despite the low marketshare Windows Phone and Windows 8 still have, Gameloft decided to support both platforms. There's no doubt they should make a better job at maintaining their already released games, it's pretty obvious as to why they choose to prioritize their support for Android and iOS higher than that of WP/Windows. Android has a ridiculous huge marketshare and iOS users - even though their marketshare is lower - spend more money on IAPs.

Customer supports big time. I mean A SERIOUS BIG TIME. I mailed them,tweeted them, posted on their wall and guess what? Nothing
The Spiderman game was great but having bugs in simple tasks like health regenerating and can't play offline was a serious problem. It worked perfectly on my note 3 and iPad 3 but my 1020 had to suffer this fate (the offline bug is only on WP version whereas the health bug is one everyone)
The only game for me that is FOR NOW perfect is Asphalt 8 which I don't know how will that last long.

I've made mixed experiences with the Gameloft support. First off, I never just write an email directly, but always open a ticket from their support page, mostly directly from within the game I'm having isssues with. If I don't get a reply within 48h, I send an email to the automatically generated reply I got from Gameloft, make sure I enclude the ticket number and point out my frustration. I always keep calm and polite, as I know that those people having to deal with bazillions of support tickets are nowhere responsible for the issues users are suffering from. I normally get help within 2 to 3 days. The last one was a little odd, I admit. My entire progress in OaCD was lost and it took those guys roughly 10 days to get things going. There was no way to restore my progress, but they gave me 5 cards of my choice, 200k gold and 8000 runes. Even though I had to play the campaign from the very beginning again, I got fricking awesome cards for my gold and runes. Way better than those I had before. So hey, I'm one happy camper. ;)

See, I'm not trying to find excuses for Gameloft, nor am I trying to defend them in any way. All I want is open your eyes for how things work. And again, Ryan is not responsible for what Gameloft does. Neither for the bugs, nor for their (lack of) support. He's nothing but a messenger. People should really sit and think about that before writing rude posts, which this thread is embarassingly filled to the rim with.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

Well the traffic is the same and i haven't noticed any downgrade in it. Whereas for the Agera vs Lykan race goes, I still have to reach that season but even though this is just a text misprint. It's not like its ruining your gaming experience. But for some,it could be bothersome...!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys and gals - Sorry for the REALLY late response, between having an out of office retreat and some of my other projects taking up more time than expected, my forum duties were slacking.

So I'll be working on catching up and getting back to answering your questions on a regular interval. Please accept my apologies and it feels good to be back!

EDIT: Two things I want to touch on really quickly since I've been asked this a lot on Twitter - I have not received confirmation for SMU on 512MB and we don't have plans to release it for Windows 8/8.1 currently. So if we should expand the game from just on phones, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys and gals - Sorry for the REALLY late response, between having an out of office retreat and some of my other projects taking up more time than expected, my forum duties were slacking.

So I'll be working on catching up and getting back to answering your questions on a regular interval. Please accept my apologies and it feels good to be back!

EDIT: Two things I want to touch on really quickly since I've been asked this a lot on Twitter - I have not received confirmation for SMU on 512MB and we don't have plans to release it for Windows 8/8.1 currently. So if we should expand the game from just on phones, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Hes alive yeeeeewwy :) just promise you never let us down

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

Ha Ryan your back......
Dude we really really really really really missed you. And here we thought you left us.
Glad you're sticking with us.

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Hello and Welcome back !!
We really need you..
And...
Plz can u tell Gameloft guys that Order Amd Chaos is for FREE on android and IOS but it costs $6,99 on WP store...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Good to see you back. Recently minion rush came up with a major update & fixed the important bugs(thanks for that)

Hope other games like SMU, gt racing 2, rival knights, dungeon hunter & many other games gets bugs fixing soon.
Happy to see u back

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan, can you please check whether SMU will be available for 512mb ram or not? Coz if it doesn't come to 512mb ram i will not wait and i will not check on that topic again ... :/

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ryan, can you please check whether SMU will be available for 512mb ram or not? Coz if it doesn't come to 512mb ram i will not wait and i will not check on that topic again ... :/

He already said that he didn't get any confirmation for SMU being optimized for 512MB devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon