Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,
I've just updated my Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I downloaded some of Gameloft games, but when I play, graphics issues occured. These happen in many Gameloft games, such as Modern Combat 5, March of Empires, Order and Chaos 2... I'm attaching here some of the screenshots taken from those games. Does anyone here have the same issues? I've already updated my graphics driver.
March Of Empires.jpgModern Combat 5.pngOrder and Chaos 2.jpgOrder and Chaos 2_1.jpg

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about six guns, but gt racing 2 was updated lately. Just bug fixing & all, nothing new. Though it still crashes when multiple apps are open.

Not sure, if you're referring to WP or Windows, but if it's the former, the crashes must be due to something else. No matter how many apps are shown ib your task switcher, none of them are actually running. These are nothing but images of apps that are in a frozen state. They take up exactly zero resources.
I'm pretty certain that modern apps in Windows 8 and above act the very same, but I don't know it for sure, but for WP it's a matter of fact.

awusr

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Pastry Paradise

I was having a look a pastry paradise on the windows phone store. The app itself on the windows phone store says it was updated on the 6th October 2015 but the last update that my phone received was on the 7th May 2015. So how come I didn't receive the October update?

Pastry Paradise on my windows phone has 120 levels. According the faqs on the official gameloft pastry paradise website, Pastry Paradise has 300 levels. So where are the missing 180 levels?

leviathan937

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if I need Ryan to reply or maybe someone else can solve my problem.
I did try to find a solution in this tread, but 2300 posts is a lot to read through so if someone is aware of a solution posted previously I would appreciate a link.

I recently added someone to my XBL friends list to add them as a neighbor in Kingdoms and Lords, and now the game freezes every time I open it (on either my W8P or laptop).
If I put either device into airplane mode the game will launch and run successfully, so the issue seems to be loading or syncing to the online features. I've looked through the FAQ in the support section of their website but there are no real troubleshooting guides for windows devices (other than disconnect the internet and restart the game, if this doesn't work, turn your device off for 2 minutes the relaunch the game without enabling the internet), just IOS and Android. My brother has the same problem where his games crashes, and has had this problem for months.

So the only solution they have seems to be never play online again.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times, logging out and in from XBL from the options menu (laptop version) within the game. Even removing my friends in the hopes that I can get the game to function again with no luck. I have submitted a report to their customer care and have only received the default response of, "We are aware of the problem".

If anyone has had this problem and found a work around I'm all ears.
Gameloft Ryan, hopefully you know of some way to fix this, or what has caused it so if I do get it working somehow I don't break it again.

I would really like to finish this game, but can't do it offline.
I look forward to any replies.

Cheers,
Matt

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Don't suppose anyone can update me on Gamelofts stance with Windows 10 Mobile? I'm hoping we'll see some optimisation for the new OS at least in the newest titles.

AlexHaasen

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Asphalt 8 on Win10 here: Multiplayer games are annoying!
Unlocked the ED Torq and maxed it out plus all pro addins - and the let me race vs mclaren 675 slt and trion nemesis?? LOL

charlessfriend

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Gameloft screwing over windows users of Order and Chaos 2. They will no longer update the game like android and ios and they will not refund all the money spent on the game. They pretty much did the same thing with Order and Chaos 1 but forgivable since they gave us Order and Chaos 2 but not any more. They don't even have the decency of giving us the reason why. I think I am done playing any Gameloft games and Windows users should just boycott this shady company.

Gameloft Forums ? [BULLETIN] End of updates for Windows pl...

valor33

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Hey WPCentral! After hearing from a couple of the Mods it seems that having a comprehensive Gameloft thread was appropriate. I'll be doing my best to fill this with any and all Gameloft info I post on the forums. As Muessig said, "Make it and they will come." Consider it made!

EDIT: We're still going strong here! Post your questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

HELLO RYAN I JUST RECENTLY GOT A GALAXY S6 edge and I am trying to connect either my ps3 controller or my xbox 360 controller via OTG cable for both NOVA and BLITZ BORGADE and neither game is letting me move any way to fix this

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
HELLO RYAN I JUST RECENTLY GOT A GALAXY S6 edge and I am trying to connect either my ps3 controller or my xbox 360 controller via OTG cable for both NOVA and BLITZ BORGADE and neither game is letting me move any way to fix this
SOrry bro but ryan is dead on windowscentral...

Myrlon Ortell

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Is it true that HoC support for Windows phones have ended?? No events, no support from Gameloft Customer care. This is a awesome game but it seems abandoned

Myrlon Ortell

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
My big concern is more with their MOBA. HoC. I purchased something and they have not delivered my runes nor are Gameloft Support not even doing anything to assist. There isn't even new events to the game on a weekly basis .Which simply spells out they have abandoned Windows mobile platform..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2