I want to cancel my newspaper subscription.

Alligator42

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Due to some recent delivery problems, I'd like to get rid of a physical newspaper once and for all. I'm sure some of you use apps and other devices to get your news.

I have a Lumia 925 and a Surface Pro 2. I like catching up on current events and reading some lifestyle articles and some comics.

What apps do you use, and is there anything good enough to really replace a paper?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Due to some recent delivery problems, I'd like to get rid of a physical newspaper once and for all. I'm sure some of you use apps and other devices to get your news.

I have a Lumia 925 and a Surface Pro 2. I like catching up on current events and reading some lifestyle articles and some comics.

What apps do you use, and is there anything good enough to really replace a paper?

Whereare you from buddy?
I am from India and I use NewsHunt it has most of all the papers available in India except few of which I use their official apps.
So it basically depends on your region

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Wassup Gator?!?! I'm in Colorado. I've got the Bing News app on my 8X and my Lenovo Flex 10. It's nice because you can tailor it to suit your news needs and it will also sync across your Win8.1 & WP 8.1 devices if you so choose. Looks and works great on both. 8)

Also, most "print" media outlets offer an "online subscription" that lets you "get" your paper on your device instead of on paper. Check it out.

See ya later... You

😃 couldn't help it

sherdil

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I think Newshunt is the only newspaper app on windowsphone platform and economic times also has app right?
The Hindu has everything on Newshunt or some articles are missing as compared to paper version?
And in Economic Times app, that has all articles or less as compared to paper version?

How to copy and paste articles from such apps? screenshot sometimes doesn't cover whole article.

PS: is there any way to reduce screen brightness? I want it to be little less than automatic.

Whereare you from buddy?
I am from India and I use NewsHunt it has most of all the papers available in India except few of which I use their official apps.
So it basically depends on your region

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigorplux