Royal Revolt 2 - tactics question

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I guess some of you are playing Royal Revolt 2 and certainly have come across the same:

many players - including me - protect their castle gates by putting 2 or more towers next to them. When attacking a kingdom using this setup, I always struggle to achieve a full 100% completion level. It's not much of a problem with only 2 towers, but with 3 or even 4 it appears to be impossible to destroy every tower before the gates are down. I know I can use the hero scream in order to have my troops attack my target, but as soon as this one is destroyed, they mind their own business again, which is destroying the gates.

How do you guys handle this? Am I missing something? Or is there really no way to destroy 3 or 4 towers before the castle is down?

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
That's the function putting tower at the castle gate. So the attacker can't get 100%, but to me that is useless. It still makes us loses many gold. I prefer the combination path, waves troop and deployment of tower to difficult the attacker.
hope flare can update fast for add friend, chat and alliance war feature. When that happen we can have RR2 like CoC on different gameplay :)
sorry for my unfluent english

Darling AJ

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
However., I've accidentally deleted RR2 from my Lumia 720. I love that game. I've upgraded my throne room to level 8. Note I lost my game. Please help me somebody. I want my game back.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Try to pick hero item that boost leadership so you can summon more unit. Your magic mostly deal with enemy unit while your unit will break trough building. I would recommend always pick cannon and cover it 4 best breakthrough.
Got high lvl paladin + cannon Is best breaker option but watch out with fire and poison. Deal with it before it attack your unit

Vaipa

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
If you go for canon spam at the beginning with just a few knights to guard against the incoming waves you can pretty much destroy everything. The key to building destruction in the game is just to spam canons.. but as heickelrrx said above.. you need leadership gear to make the most out of it. Normally I go for 1 or 2 knights, 2 cannons then build a knight/archer army from there while spamming canons at every opportunity. In the end if you get at the gate with 3 or more canons, everything just drops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon