Nokia treasure tag - Lumia 930 pairing problem

GammelOter

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I have had problems pairing my Nokia treasure tag with my new Lumia 930. The problem turned out to be that I previously unsuccessfully tried to pair it with WP 8.1 Developer release on a Lumia 920. Had to open the tag, take out the battery, and hold in the multifunction button while inserting the battery again to reset the Device. I suspect a few others will run into the same issue. After reset, pairing worked fine on the 930

Last edited:

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have had problems pairing my Nokia treasure tag with my new Lumia 930. The problem turned out to be that I previously unsuccessfully tried to pair it with WP 8.1 Developer release on a Lumia 920. Had to open the tag, take out the battery, and hold in the multifunction button while inserting the battery again to reset the Device. I suspect a few others will run into the same issue. After reset, pairing worked fine on the 930

Worked a treat thanks for sharing!!

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I am planning to get one for my house keys. How does Bluetooth 4.0 work? If I carry my treasure tag with me to my car and then pair my phone with my car speakerphone, will it disconnect from the treasure tag? When I move away from my car speakerphone, will it connect back to the treasure tag automatically?

satycool

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Works fine for me put on my keys, work keys, wife's fav and most used handbag of many.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I am planning to get one for my house keys. How does Bluetooth 4.0 work? If I carry my treasure tag with me to my car and then pair my phone with my car speakerphone, will it disconnect from the treasure tag? When I move away from my car speakerphone, will it connect back to the treasure tag automatically?
it won't need to reconnect as it won't have disconnected. It'll be fine.

satycool

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Actually worked fine on my 1520. Tried ony 930 - while it paired, even after tag reset, it didn't work as it should with no map or notification. Both Location and Notification are switched on! Have re-installed app for treasure tags with no luck!!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Jaydeep Limaye

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the resetting tip.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanx. Was having problems pairing with my replacement phone. This method did the trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon