Bug in Hill Climb Racing from "Fingersoft"

ruchirarya

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The bug is, trees don't break while playing XMAS with Hippie Van, but with other vehicles, trees break up when vehicles hit with trees. :) ;)

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
The bug is, trees don't break while playing XMAS with Hippie Van, but with other vehicles, trees break up when vehicles hit with trees. :) ;)

Maybe it's not a bug. Every car is not for every map.
Tip: If you want to earn a lot of coins then play in Moon map. You'll earn 100 k to 200k easily.

ruchirarya

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes, moon is just to earn coins... ;)
I have every stage unlocked + every vehicle unlocked and fully updated + 6 crore coins, and all these are genuinely done... ;) :) :D

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have every stage unlocked + every vehicle unlocked and fully updated + 6 crore coins, and all these are genuinely done... ;) :) :D

Same here.
I've deleted the game because I was so rich and got bored. My favorite car was a small blue car (don't remember the name) and moon was my favorite map and the map i hated the most was cave (too boring you've to drive as slow as a snail 🐌)

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
It's not a bug, it works on Xmas and Forest, if you read the description of the van before buying it, it says "Those tree huggers have found a way of going through trees" or something like that, so that car is ideal for the 2 maps I've named before ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon