What makes Apple so different?

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
What we learned today from the big Apple announcement: exactly when and for how much the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available. Granted Apple is super expensive and even on contract they are going to make bank with these freaking ridiculous prices, but what makes their announcements so much different from what Microsoft has done? What did we learn from the IFA Microsoft announcement: that there are two midrange(not this clever "affordable flagship" tagline) phones coming sometime "this fall" or "soon." Apple fanatics will have their new shiny flagship devices probably before we even know when the Lumia 730, 735, and 830 will be released and to which countries and carriers. I'm so sick of this trend. Why can't Microsoft learn from Apple and adopt these tactics instead of leaving us to wonder and speculate time and time again?

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow is there really no news?

My 920 contract is up in 2 months and I've been excited to start reading about the next big windows phone.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow is there really no news?

My 920 contract is up in 2 months and I've been excited to start reading about the next big windows phone.
The next big phone? If you love budget and midrange phones, you will feel loved. If you're looking for a high end flagship, the HTC One for Windows is the only confirmed flagship coming this fall. And now the Lumia 830 is supposed to go to ATT "by the holidays." No mention of any other carriers. You can count me out of the waiting game. The Sony Xperia Z3 has my name on it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss