are you addicted to collecting apps?

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I seem to have over 100 apps on my phone now, and most I never use! But I am resistant to uninstalling many of them because I might use them some day when I have more time.

I check the app deals every day - I have 4 app deals apps, and I download the ones that sound interesting. But there are few I spend much time with.

Does having 100 apps on your phone use more battery?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

eh personally i keep some potentially useful ones around, i dont really keep many around.

Not necessarily. If all those apps are allowed to run in the background and are doing so, more power will be used. Just check out the battery saver app.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have over 100 apps, but most are apps I've been using for awhile. I generally don't try too many new apps.

I use about 20 of those apps daily. The rest are apps I might use monthly. When I restored my apps after the Cyan update, I didn't reinstall the apps I saw I never used.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Actually I don't worry about the battery, but I do care about the storage space utilization, 16GB of internal storage space has gradually become insufficient. Although I'm not quite addictive to apps at this moment, yet I still have more than 100 apps installed, games not included, and I still want more storage space available for future good apps.

Damn, why does MS have to cache every image file stored in external SD card? The reason using external SD card is to keep all image files from taking up internal space, not using it!!......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon