A Motorola Razr Windows Phone

Unkitjc

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Since the Razr v3i days I have loved Motorola phones. They had a quite Nokia-like dip, overtaken by google and now sold to Lenovo.

I haven't religiously followed Motorola, but, I am a huge fan of the Razr android phones they made. The premium build and good looks - I feel we need a Windows Phone that can capture people in that way. A Windows Phone Razr would be awesome! Motorola's design sensibilities have quite been my point of interest since the Razr series, I wish they'd bring to Windows Phone in terms of quality and build a variety, since we only have MS (Nokia), HTC, Samsung (sort of), leading much of the phone innovations in WP and then the other OEMs (not all can claim to be as established as the first three). While I know Sony would be good too, I feel Motorola would bring style!

Also a Moto G and Moto X running Windows Phone would be a good idea honestly. Sure we need more OEMs. Why not get Motorola onboard?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
"Great design is timeless"

Ahh the 'ole Razr V3...great phones we still have two of them in this house.
Mine retired a year ago still functioning and the wife just traded hers for the L635 7 days ago.
Over eight years of solid dependable service!!

Always been a fan of Motorola the company that started all this handheld convenience...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon