Someone installed Windows Phone on a MacBook, because of course they did

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone up to 8.1 was a solid, innovative phone OS.
Windows 10 Mobile was a half-arsed, incomplete, unstable excuse indicative of Microsoft's complacency in the mobile arena.

Let's not sully the good name of Windows Phone.

naddy69

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
"We're still not over the death of Windows Phone here at Windows Central, and frankly, we probably never will be."

Really ? Wow.

I got over it 5 years ago . Still have a 920, a 1520 and an Icon . They all still work, but of course are totally useless now . And BTW I always hated the stupid tiles . Which I still believe was a major reason for the failure of Windows Phones . Along with no apps of course.

Frankly, I was happy to move on . My first reaction was "why did I wait so long to switch?"

Last edited:

TheFerrango

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
"We're still not over the death of Windows Phone here at Windows Central, and frankly, we probably never will be."

Really ? Wow.

I got over it 5 years ago . Still have a 920, a 1520 and an Icon . They all still work, but of course are totally useless now . And BTW I always hated the stupid tiles . Which I still believe was a major reason for the failure of Windows Phones . Along with no apps of course.

Frankly, I was happy to move on . My first reaction was "why did I wait so long to switch?"
Wait, why did you even get a Windows Phone if you hated the tiles? Half of its UX was the tiles

Reactions: wojtek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss