Is the best Windows laptop an M3 MacBook Pro? It could be with Parallels Desktop.

The Werewolf

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Uhm, seriously?

Running ARM Windows in a VM on another OS that doesn't support things like upgrades, touchscreens, pens or even standard GPUs on hardware that's typically 30%-50% more expensive than equivalent PC hardware while being less compatible with peripherals AND software is your idea of "the best Windows laptop"?

Wow... I'm also not going to ask for you recommendations on cars - you'll probably recommend a CyberTruck.

naddy69

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
This is just an ad for Parallels Desktop.

I am running Windows 11 Pro on an M2 Mac laptop with VMWare Fusion, which does not cost $100 a year. In fact, it is free. I got the Windows 11 Pro license for $30 on a Black Friday deal.

I was not interested in buying a new Intel Windows laptop, and serious Arm Windows laptops aren't here yet. So for me, this IS the best Windows laptop. I don't play games, it updates just fine, and everything I need to run is running fine including Office 2021 ($50 on Black Friday) and Visual Studio. I have already re-compiled a few things of my own for Arm, even though the Intel versions ran fine on Arm.

I am just moving away from Intel. Done with the heat, the fans and the poor battery life. In a couple years, you won't be able to give away Intel laptops. This already happened to Intel Macs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria