Sennheiser Momentum

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a set of these and they're just plain awesome. Very comfortable, great sound.

Unfortunately for you, I only use them with my iPod.

MichealMarcuz

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Ah thanks for the answer! Sounds great ^^

I can see in your signature that you have a Lumia 1520, would it be possible if you could test if the inline mic works? ^^

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep, works just fine. Long press on the headphone control button brings up Cortana/speech, short tap will end the current call.

beyondinfinity

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
On L920 - Sound comes through great, but headphone controls are non functional. When playing music the headset buttons for volume + / - do not work. neither does the center button. But as basic headphones to listen to music - yes they do work on the L920 .

On L1520 - Sound comes through great. Center button can pause and resume music playback. When there is an incoming call, there is no need to remove headphones, just push the center button to answer the call. During the call, both the microphone and headphones work perfectly. Caller is able to hear me clearly, I can hear them clearly. Pushing the center button once again ends the call and resumes music playback. The only thing not working are the + / - buttons for controlling volume. Holding center button also brings up Cortana and you can talk to her though the microphone without removing headphones.

FYI - My Sennheiser Momentum are the over the ear version purchased in 2013 Not sure if the cabling has changed since then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes