Catch them young!

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Bought my son an entry level Windows Phone a couple of days ago, a Bush WP which is identical to the Blu Win Jr. He already has a Samsung Android handset, but he was interested in trying Windows Phone after seeing my L735, and he would like to be an app programmer.

Thanks to WindowsCentral we managed to enroll on PfD and the phone updated successfully.

Anyway, he told me this morning that he much prefers Windows Phone over Android, and he has always been an Android fan. The speed, the fluidity, the ease of use, start screen... what's not to like?! He's also impressed with the maps.

Now that he's converted, I'm going to set up a PC for him to try developing on. Just give him a taster of what app design and programming entails...

Now to convert the rest of the family!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Good job! I just converted my Mother and Father-In-Law this past week. They are both "over 50" (since they are older than me and I'm 50.) They never did figure out how to do very much on Android. In less than a week, they are getting pretty familiar with WP, and my Mother-in-law, who hates having to work with and figure out technology, is actually quite excited about it and taking time to learn how to do things.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, WE bought my mother in law a new windows 521. I set up the phone for her ease of use. We still need to sit down with her and give her a good tutorial on how to text etc, as she is not up on tech at all. But I will be buying her a windows based tablet too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon