How to get BodBot plus?

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
There is a deal where only WP can get Bodbot plus for one whole year for a limited time of course. But when I download the app. I can't get it without paying it. What am I doing wrong? Has anyone been able to get it? If so please do tell!!

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
The free premium features where limited per country for a set amount of users. See the bodbot article and read the comments

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I did check the article and first of all. I do not see where it's says it's only available in the US only or what countries are not eligible. I'm on the USA. Like what am I supposed to do to get the deal?

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Nevermind with this app. I uninstalled it. When it came to the UI. It felt half done and broken. The whole app was just rubbish. When it comes to the workouts it seems out had a good amount of content/that can be done at home. But, that was all this app has going for it.

sj3vans

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
They are running this promotion again and thought someone might look for this again. I had problems finding how to get the free 1-year trial of their "plus" service which is normally $10/mo. I found that every time I clicked on upgrade, it immediately wanted to charge my credit card, both in the app and on the web. However, I eventually figured out that once you have signed up for the free account, and you have installed the app, go to "settings" and there is a spot to enter a discount code before clicking the upgrade button. Then it immediately is upgraded without asking for payment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes