Is this legit?

Florin_Anghel

Banned
Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I think it's fake. 2.99 with no try, and the reviews seem too good to be true.
I have seen developers with multiple accounts, increasing their rating with fake reviews.
His app is 1MB!!
Also his name very similar with "Alistair Smythe is a comic book supervillain, owned by Marvel Comics. He was one of Spider-Man's enemies""
There! My theory is bullet proof, he is a villain! :))

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is legit. My friend is using it. Though the UI is not good, app does provide gapless. Also lots of formats are supported.
There is also a thread where dev is active and replying to everyone.

Alister Wp8

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi XXNUZ, I'm the author of Teh Jukebox, and yes, the typo in the title is intentional!
I will create a central thread for the app soon, but if you have any questions or ideas please let me know.

Yes it is gapless - that was the main point in me making the app because I was frustrated with the other options out there.
All OGGs and FLACs play gaplessly, and *most* mp3s do too. (Some mp3s encoded with esoteric encoders are not compatible with gapless, and some mp3s lack tags in them define how to make the track gapless).
M4A, WMA or WAV files are not compatible to be played gapless yet but I will investigate m4a gapless playback soon.

Hey Amitanhar, I'm looking at the UI at the moment. I have almost finished landscape mode for when the phone is rotated sideways. Do you have any ideas on how to make the UI better?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon