New and intuitive Email App? (Screenshots) and Thoughts

m3tv

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I'm trying to take on a new project as a developer. One gripe I've always had with our wonderful WP platform was the lack of a GOOD windows phone email client. With intuitive gestures and a good UI. I currently use the default email app and must say im not hugely satisfied. I came from using the wonderful Mailbox app on Android and am trying to re-create the experience. As WP users i'd like your opinion on the UI (note no Hamburger menus, may add it on later as an extra)!

If any developers would like to help out with the development of the app i would love to work with you
Mailbox.png

dergutehirte

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Are you going to use POP3 like it should and not like the buildin App that "sync" some kind of the emails?
It would be great if the app would download the emails and if an option is set delete them from the server.
At the moment the buldin App sync them to the phone and if i delete an email from the server they also will be deleted from the phone.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi m3tv,

Thanks for considering making a new calendar app for WP, personally i feel the official WP one is way behind in terms of look / usage ... there is lots of room for third party apps ... (if MSFT allow more system access)

i really like the clean look, and yes, i will prefer different colour themes (definitely Dark / Black) ..

But what as a developer, you need to "sell" your app... (esp if it is going to be a "PAID APP"_

What is the key advantage / difference between your app vs MSFT SUNRISE (which they will be bring over WP "soon") ... what can your email app do which Sunrise cant ?

will you take end users feedback and build into future editions / updates ?

​cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs