Add Me On The Sims FreePlay Friend List !

karlkelvinarcilla

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Just want to ask,i keep adding GTs but nothing happens.add friend button doesnt change to cancel request.

One more thing,for those of you experiencing the "bug" that when you exit the game,your sim doesnt complete the task,simple work around that works is you just press the home button to exit and then close the app by swiping it down,when you open the sims again your task will progress.

albusdxmblredore

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I've just recently started playing and need to visit a friends town in order to complete a quest (firefighting with a neighbour), I've tried adding some gamertags but I'm genuinely so confused so can you please add me: albusdxmbledore
Thank you!😊

Ivan Mag-isa

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Add me too!
My gamertag: ivanMagone

After the latest update my Xbox account is not logged in the game, anyone has the same issue?

Last edited:

Leighis

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Every windows phone user has the problem with xbox live not connecting anymore after the update :cry:

Looks like they did not test it before rolling out the update. I opened a ticket yesterday and in the automatic reply they said that the average ticket response time is TWO WEEKS. But maybe they have noticed by now that they broke the game for windows phone users.

Ivan Mag-isa

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I wish they fix it. Cloud saving is not also working. I'm planning to try the latest W10 phone build and since it's not yet fixed, i'm not upgrading haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon