When will Amazing weather hd come out of beta for the new navigation?

WindowsPhoenix

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
I have a question regarding the Amazing weather update to version 4.3.0.8.
Can anyone who has installed it please share the information if it still uses the old pivotal/panoramic navigation for selection of cities or if has been changed to the swipe-in from the left-menu that has been shown in the beta app in February.
Thanks.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I've got it installed, but I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you post a/[null] screenshot/s of what you're trying to describe?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the functionality of your device.

Please do not post useless duplicates and/or garbage posts in order to get linking privileges.

I just installed a fresh copy of Amazing Weather HD on a new setup of my 830 this morning. It is still scroll through pages of locations saved and not the new nav method.

The article YOU linked does show a date of 3 months ago... You would have to contact the developer for the status.

WindowsPhoenix

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your help.
All your points if criticism are definitely reasonable. I tried to find information myself, but neither the developer's website nor twitter account surfaced any indication. I'm afraid I panicked a little, because I feared the Amazing weather app might go down the drain like my other favourite weather app (weather flow). Without being able to post a picture (neither from the app nor from the regular/mobile site) I didn't see another way but to fastlane to linking rights.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your help.
All your points if criticism are definitely reasonable. I tried to find information myself, but neither the developer's website nor twitter account surfaced any indication. I'm afraid I panicked a little, because I feared the Amazing weather app might go down the drain like my other favourite weather app (weather flow). Without being able to post a picture (neither from the app nor from the regular/mobile site) I didn't see another way but to fastlane to linking rights.
The Windows Central app and the mobile site do not allow one to post pictures. However, you may post pictures via the free Tapatalk app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon