Special Edition Phones

Unicron109

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I really hope Samsung starts doing what HTC did (and hopefully continues) by launching WP variants of its flagship Android phones. While this is probably a topic that has been discussed my desire has grown after seeing the Avengers edition Galaxy S6 Edge. So do others hope this happens and would you guys like to see more special edition phones. With all the deals that Microsoft makes to promote their products on television shows I don't see why we couldn't see some special edition Microsoft phones. So what kind of special addition phones would you guys like to see? I would love to see some Xbox related ones perhaps Halo. I would also be interested in a Star Wars edition. What do you guys want to see.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate area...

When Google Play Edition premiered with the Galaxy S4, others followed quickly. Now that program is apparently defunct. Why? With the prevalence of flashing AOSP based ROMS it makes little sense in the Android ecosystem even at a Google subsidized price... Consumers could get the same hardware on carrier subsidy, paying for it over time, and flash it to an AOSP base themselves.

However, it might make more sense for the Windows Phone ecosystem as an enticement to get some Android fans to cross over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon