How can I fix a Windows Store error code 80073cf0 while installing FB?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows Store Error code 80073cf0 while installing FB

My Device Lumia 730 with 8.1. Am using the device since 4 months.
FB started crashing very frequently earlier this week. Uninstalled the app, and tried re-installing this back. Since then, it is giving this error at the time of installation.
Tried power switch off, soft reset, SD card / phone installation, Wi-Fi / cellular network installation. Even moved out the SD card, and tried to do a forceful installation on the phone memory. Nothing works. Everytime, the installation stops in-between, and throws up this error code.
I read in earlier posts (dated 1 year back) that even a hard reset has not resolved the issue in some cases, so would not like to resort to a hard reset and risk losing my phone data, for experimenting this.
Is there a proper fix for this issue from Microsoft ?

okayjosh

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows Store Error code 80073cf0 while installing FB

My Device Lumia 730 with 8.1. Am using the device since 4 months.
FB started crashing very frequently earlier this week. Uninstalled the app, and tried re-installing this back. Since then, it is giving this error at the time of installation.
Tried power switch off, soft reset, SD card / phone installation, Wi-Fi / cellular network installation. Even moved out the SD card, and tried to do a forceful installation on the phone memory. Nothing works. Everytime, the installation stops in-between, and throws up this error code.
I read in earlier posts (dated 1 year back) that even a hard reset has not resolved the issue in some cases, so would not like to resort to a hard reset and risk losing my phone data, for experimenting this.
Is there a proper fix for this issue from Microsoft ?

The same problem here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes