FaceInHole App Stopped Working After Last Update

dariohead

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Since I last updated the FaceInHole app almost a month ago, it stopped working. It loads, but images are not loading at all and nothing works.

I am on Lumia 925, but the same thing happened to my wife on HTC X8, so I presume this is a wider problem? Tried soft-resetting and re-installing of course, but no luck.

Does anyone have any clue about this one? I wrote 2 emails to the developers and not a word back. :mad:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know myself, not knowing what that app is, but I suspect that means the dev has abandoned the app. Only the dev can really say what's up and you've already emailed them.

dariohead

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Little update: after 3 emails and few weeks, the developers of FaceInHole finally sent me an email and asked for some additional info, which I provided! Hopefully, they will fix this soon!

For now, at least we know that the app is not abandoned.

dariohead

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Another update: After a month that I heard back from the developers, the app is still not working on our phones... They had some "Issues with server caching" and now it "is not working for some phones". :(

3 weeks have gone by from my last email to them and nothing has changed. I guess Windows Phone platform is really the last thing on the mind of many developers. Makes me kinda sad, really.

chris blah

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Another update: After a month that I heard back from the developers, the app is still not working on our phones... They had some "Issues with server caching" and now it "is not working for some phones". :(

3 weeks have gone by from my last email to them and nothing has changed. I guess Windows Phone platform is really the last thing on the mind of many developers. Makes me kinda sad, really.

chris blah

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Im pretty upset. I paid for this app and within a couple months it stops working and hasn't worked for months. Will Microsoft refund my money????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes