I will leave Windows Phone..for a moment.

cjloyola

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Just for Share.

My Beast Lumia 720, which I bought when it was launched 2.5 yrs ago, says goodbye. I accidentally fell in the water inside the cave with my phone, my mistake though that I didn't put any protection on it. The phone is working but the Touch and capacitive buttons are not responsing, only the hardware buttons. No lucky after a week of trying to dry it up. I went to service center, the replacement of touchscreen which includes the LCD is almost 90USD. The same price of Lumia 5xx and some 6xx series. So I decided to let it rest now.

I cant find any replacement yet from list of windows phones (for its sexiness :)) and I cant wait for the Flagship Release for this October (is it?), so I bought an alternative, a new Blackberry. But of course, with the use of Microsoft Services, which I found very flexible on all devices! Sycnhing works very well above my expectations!

Now, I have to blogs and forums to read, Windows Central and Crackberry!

I love windows phone and I will sure return for Windows 10. :)

*great forums to read. And Thanks to Mobile Nations, I don't have to create another account for it! :-D

*another thing, my sister's Lumia 520 also soaked in the water together with my 720 , but worked after three days, maybe due to removable shell and battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip