Saw this in a recent video from the microsoft hardware lab

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
So a video showing off a lab where Microsoft makes and tests their tech popped up on my FB news feed and I saw this....Since we saw that Microsoft is making a "surface phone" now and this is a very recent video I thought maybe this could be something? FYI i'm not really familiar with all the looks of Microsoft phones but this looks different then anything I've ever seen and looks to small to be a tablet or something. Just figured i'd share and see what everybody thinks..

possible_surface_phone.jpg

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that's a Surface 3. You can tell by the cutout for the microUSB port rather than the custom connector they've had in everything other than S3. They won't be leaking anything in any videos.

Last edited:

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Really? It's looks so small though, and why would a new video show a surface 3 I wonder considering I don't know why they would be testing it anymore since it's pretty old now and the surface 4 is out now.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
The surface 4 is not out, and look at the size of the camera in relation to the rest of the body, its def. the surface 3. Do you micro SD or full size SD? I have a micro SD in my surface 3.

dkediger

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
The low angle can be really deceiving - but 99% Surface 3. The 1% would be a Surface Mini still being worked over - judging by the widths of the stacked Surfaces in the top left.

Although, on second inspection, the white marked up device looks to be the smallest (in width) device.....

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
That's definitely a Surface 3. Just because the video was just posted, doesn't mean the video is actually new. Could've been shot months ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2