01-21-2016 08:58 PM
31 12
tools
    Who cares. I've been using them since WM5 on a Touch Pro. I have always been able to get everything I need done, except recently with BoA mobile deposit going away.

So who cares what ppl think? If a device works well for you, so be it.
    01-14-2016 07:00 PM
    I don't think that he meant it seriously. We use Windows Phone/Mobile because we want to, because we like it, not because we want to show off at the mall. Since when buying a phone is meant for showing off?? I could give a damn about what others think about my phone, if I enjoy using it, it's enough for me. By the way, I've seen people turn around at the local mall in my city when I was using my white Lumia 950 and I have to admit it felt good :D:D, but that was not the purpose I've bought it for. Next year I'll be happy playing music in my car while my phone is running the GPS and charging, and the new iphone 7 users will have to buy the "new" Apple lightning to 3.5 jack and charging adapter, but hey...they are cool because it's an iphone and we are lame because we have a WM phone. Come on, be serious...You can call Lame a users who buy a device only for showing off while he/she doesn't have a clue about using it, but it's cool to have it...
    Enjoy your WP and don't bother about these stupid things :)

Btw, I've recently watched The Last Witch Hunter...guess what phones were used in the movie :)? Clue: Not iphones
    libra89 and Davis P B like this.
    01-15-2016 08:18 AM
    Wave your windows phones high and proud.
    Amen! I always fly my freak flag.
    xandros9, libra89 and RumoredNow like this.
    01-15-2016 09:29 AM
    Totally the opposite, it is very nice to have one....
    RumoredNow and mariusmuntean like this.
    01-16-2016 09:26 PM
    The following statements are not related to the OP but it kind of fits the topic:

I like my Windows Phone experience, but sometimes I feel like the forums here can be kind of negative. Correction, not really the forums but some of the threads. I hate to say that occasionally some threads have me wondering if I'm a sucker. I understand disappointment, and frustration but some are seriously knocking down people who like and enjoy their experience on Windows Phone/Mobile. I really try not to read them, but trending topics can be interesting (in a bad way). Does this ever happen to anyone else?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-21-2016 08:54 PM
    Rubino's account must've been taken over by Topolsky for that post ;P
    01-21-2016 08:58 PM
31 12