Are we "LAME" to use a windows phone???

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
At least, Windows central thinks so :

View attachment 120401

Funny the comment coming from a windows central editor. I for one have been using a windows phone for more than a year or so and pretty happy with it.

Daniel is constantly making disparaging comments against Windows mobile and even against his own site, under the guise of sarcasm. It may be a reaction to genuine worry about his future.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I've fortunately grown out of the age where I still gave a **** about what other people thought. Each to his own, end of story.

True dat. If I was that worried about what opinions my "friends" have about something as incidental as a cell phone, I would get some new friends. My friends don't tend to be that shallow.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Are we "LAME" to use a windows phone???

Don't be a sheep and stand out! Be a leader not a follower. Wave your windows phones high and proud.

Who ever wants to leave just go but I ask that you go with dignity and give the same respect to your fellow Windows phone user / owner. Don't criticize those who do stay and the ones who are thinking of joining the windows phone family, after all we are all equal regardless of phone / operating systems.

Robert Heinrich

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Who cares. I've been using them since WM5 on a Touch Pro. I have always been able to get everything I need done, except recently with BoA mobile deposit going away.

So who cares what ppl think? If a device works well for you, so be it.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that he meant it seriously. We use Windows Phone/Mobile because we want to, because we like it, not because we want to show off at the mall. Since when buying a phone is meant for showing off?? I could give a damn about what others think about my phone, if I enjoy using it, it's enough for me. By the way, I've seen people turn around at the local mall in my city when I was using my white Lumia 950 and I have to admit it felt good :D:D, but that was not the purpose I've bought it for. Next year I'll be happy playing music in my car while my phone is running the GPS and charging, and the new iphone 7 users will have to buy the "new" Apple lightning to 3.5 jack and charging adapter, but hey...they are cool because it's an iphone and we are lame because we have a WM phone. Come on, be serious...You can call Lame a users who buy a device only for showing off while he/she doesn't have a clue about using it, but it's cool to have it...
Enjoy your WP and don't bother about these stupid things :)

Btw, I've recently watched The Last Witch Hunter...guess what phones were used in the movie :)? Clue: Not iphones

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The following statements are not related to the OP but it kind of fits the topic:

I like my Windows Phone experience, but sometimes I feel like the forums here can be kind of negative. Correction, not really the forums but some of the threads. I hate to say that occasionally some threads have me wondering if I'm a sucker. I understand disappointment, and frustration but some are seriously knocking down people who like and enjoy their experience on Windows Phone/Mobile. I really try not to read them, but trending topics can be interesting (in a bad way). Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon