Fetch! gets iphone app but not windows!?

Bomberfrog

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a good reason why MS have released a fetch! App for iPhones but not in the windows store (admittedly I dont have a win10 phone to check there yet). It bugs me like many others I'm sure that they offer things in other OSs they don't offer in windows.

So any good reasons why? Or is it in win10 and I just need to get with the times and get a 950?

https://www.what-dog.net/#

Also I amazed this app was able to get the breed of my pup from a pic, (Was a havanese. Its impressive.)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Something to note is that it is a Microsoft Garage app.

MS Garage is a way for MS employees to work on their OWN projects on their OWN time and get it published by MS.
(without any executive orders and otherwise meddling.)

It may look bad, but that's what the employees choose to do on their own time. (also worth noting that many Google employees use iPhones so...)

ScrubbyXD

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
This is definitely a case of "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. The bottom line is simple:

If Microsoft is unwilling to use their own bridges to port ANY of the apps it publishes they should have NO reasonable expectation ANYONE else will either.

Would you want to eat food at a restaurant who's chef refuses to taste the food he cooks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon