Does anyone have a good reason why MS have released a fetch! App for iPhones but not in the windows store (admittedly I dont have a win10 phone to check there yet). It bugs me like many others I'm sure that they offer things in other OSs they don't offer in windows.

So any good reasons why? Or is it in win10 and I just need to get with the times and get a 950?

https://www.what-dog.net/#

Also I amazed this app was able to get the breed of my pup from a pic, (Was a havanese. Its impressive.)
    02-12-2016 03:43 PM
    This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.
    02-12-2016 03:58 PM
    Something to note is that it is a Microsoft Garage app.

MS Garage is a way for MS employees to work on their OWN projects on their OWN time and get it published by MS.
    (without any executive orders and otherwise meddling.)

It may look bad, but that's what the employees choose to do on their own time. (also worth noting that many Google employees use iPhones so...)
    libra89 and RumoredNow like this.
    02-12-2016 06:05 PM
    This is definitely a case of "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. The bottom line is simple:

If Microsoft is unwilling to use their own bridges to port ANY of the apps it publishes they should have NO reasonable expectation ANYONE else will either.

Would you want to eat food at a restaurant who's chef refuses to taste the food he cooks?
    xandros9 likes this.
    02-22-2016 05:53 PM