What'd you get for Christmas?

Minh Junior Dinh

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I used outlook but I couldn't log in my account for some reason. My password and everything's correct. Well, I probably like the podcast the most since more podcasts are available. AND of course, can't forget the availblity of apps. Still, I use my Lumia 950xl to watch a lot more videos, better screen.

Last edited:

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I got a phone, not just any phone. I'll let you guess ;)

The iPhones 6s Plus is a good choice. I also recommend the older version of the Macbook Pro. just to make life a little easier :)

If you have a macbook pro you just need to buy a dongle and connect the phone and use itunes.

it seems the word 'DongleBook Pro' or iDongle 7 / 7 Plus' is trending haha. Yeah, Poor Apple. Things will come right eventually. Just some teething issues at the moment since things are so new.

As for me, i purchase a Blackberry PRIV, with some accessories and a couple items of clothing. Since my birthday is in January, its always tough because people are normally broke after Christmas and the festive season so i normally end up getting socks and shoe laces for presents lol.

Minh Junior Dinh

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
The iPhones 6s Plus is a good choice. I also recommend the older version of the Macbook Pro. just to make life a little easier :)

it seems the word 'DongleBook Pro' or iDongle 7 / 7 Plus' is trending haha. Yeah, Poor Apple. Things will come right eventually. Just some teething issues at the moment since things are so new.

As for me, i purchase a Blackberry PRIV, with some accessories and a couple items of clothing. Since my birthday is in January, its always tough because people are normally broke after Christmas and the festive season so i normally end up getting socks and shoe laces for presents lol.

Oh, and I think I'll save up for a MacBook when I start uni, which is 2 years later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon