Hi all,

I have a problem with Windows 10 Mobile, latest build (but on the previous one I had it too). All of a sudden, without me touching my phone, all of my contacts from my outlook.com account have disappeared from my phone. When I want to acces the account settings I can't. I have 4 accounts set up on my phone: outlook.com can't be managed, the other three without problems. On internet I can find solutions to this problem for Windows 10 on pc's, but not on mobile. It's really annoying. This week when the problem first popped up, I eventually did a hard reset. It gave me one day without problems, before it popped up again.

As I can't access account settings, I can't delete the account either so I can't fix the problem that way. Could someone please help me fix this?
    10-28-2017 03:18 PM
    Same problem uninstalled outlook mail then reinstalled comes up with my live account but working ok
    10-28-2017 04:54 PM
    Thanks! It brings back my contacts, but... still no way to manage the account. So somewhere under the hood there's something wrong with WM, not the app.
    10-29-2017 03:17 AM
    Hi,
    I have the same problems since they introduced focused inbox! Hard resetting as not helped. I suspect contact sync is not working properly hence the reason why contacts are disappearing.
    I am hoping the problem shall be fixed by ms in the next update for outlook.

Regards,

Sent from mTalk
    10-29-2017 05:26 AM
    Hi,
    I have the same problems since they introduced focused inbox! Hard resetting as not helped. I suspect contact sync is not working properly hence the reason why contacts are disappearing.
    I am hoping the problem shall be fixed by ms in the next update for outlook.

Regards,

Sent from mTalk
    They introduced Focused inbox a long time ago. Before that, I had problems with the People app on my PC not syncing with my phone, and now I've also lost my contacts in my phone. It seems that if they fix 1 problem, another problem emerges.
    10-29-2017 10:09 PM