xbox Music on Xbox 360 and Windows 8 Phone

Wuzz Ranger

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I have been an avid Android user for as long as I can remember. I switched to the Nokia Lumia 810 because of it's simplistic design. I am a little confused on the Xbox Music feature though. I signed up for the music pass and started creating playlists on Xbox Music through my Xbox 360. However, when I go to my Windows 8 phone, the playlists show up but no music. Am I doing something wrong???

I find it funny that the playlist show up but no music show up. To me, this seems half a$$ed. If someone would be so kind to explain this further detail, I would appreciate it.

I did search on this but feel myself getting more lossed.

Thanks,

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
You aren't alone. Mine does that when I use the desktop app in Win 7. Even tho Zune shows songs in the playlist, the songs never show on the phone after sync. (Sorry, nothing useful here,, as I said, you aren't alone).

Wuzz Ranger

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Well glad I'm not alone. I figured all my music would show up from the 360 to my phone. I mean, if Apple can figure out a way to get a virus free mac (that's a joke....laugh) then Microsoft should be able to get this to work properly. Muessig, that was one of many links that I read....thank you both though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon