Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
He's right, I'm downloading now. At first, it didn't show. I checked the update date and it was today and I noticed the background of the app looked different in the pics. I backed out and checked again, update available.

wp_hero

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
No live tile yet, loading times improved a little bit still not as fast as old music hub, swipe to change track has smoother transition, transparent tile and yet not option to disable it or disable online syncing

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use my phone ALOT for playing music, I have been a WP user since September 2010 and I am starting to lose my patience now with this horrible Xbox music crap. Bring back Zune.

The LG G3 is actually starting to interest me, and I've wanted nothing to do with anything other than windows phone since it came out. I am self-proclaimed evangelist and have converted many friends to Lumia phones and this is just embarrassing :(

/endrant

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Changelog for 2.5.3965.0 :

- Songs list scrolls faster.
- You can now add more than 100 songs to your playback queue! This means that “shuffle all” will add more variety to your listening experience.
- App and pinned tiles support custom backgrounds and theme colors.
- Artist art backgrounds now load more smoothly.
- Songs already in your collection can now be purchased.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Great! The update removed the 100 song limit! So now I can get rid of Music Hub Tile! Yes! :D

For the rest, it seems pretty good now. I'm happy!

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm less happy now... it still searches for music every bloody time and apparently, Avril Lavigne recorded The White Album, Abbey Road and so on... yeah when I open The Beatles, it becomes Avril Lavigne (name and backdrop and all).

It's amazing how screwed up this thing is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon