Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

EricMarsi

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing any recent plays or speed improvements, maybe they pulled it and changed the version number to make it look nee, tried that on my att 1529 and Verizon 928

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I posted this on the article, but I felt it should be here too!

"oMG!!!!!!!!! I even got out another camera to film me using the new app just to post and show MS how slow it is.... BUT... It worked flalessly!!!!! I'm so happy now :)"

I am just blown away that the artist list will actually display perfectly now. No lag, no delay, It's just as fast as the orginal xbox music + video app!!!!

andorious

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So I have over a thousand songs in my music library and when I use the shuffle, yes it has moved from 100 but it now has a max of 1000. I mean yeah big improvement but still not perfect

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So I have over a thousand songs in my music library and when I use the shuffle, yes it has moved from 100 but it now has a max of 1000. I mean yeah big improvement but still not perfect

Are the 1000 songs chosen at random from your entire collection each time you hit shuffle though? If so, that's not too bad. It's shuffle that would just end after the 1000th song. And if you listen to 1000 songs before shuffling again, props to you haha.

Also, how do you know it only picks 1000 songs?

Last edited:

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing any recent plays or speed improvements, maybe they pulled it and changed the version number to make it look nee, tried that on my att 1529 and Verizon 928
scan the qr code form this article (or go to the store and search for it). It should have an "update" button where the "view" button usually is when you open an app you already own in the store. For some reason the update wasn't automatic. At least not for me.

Hi Fadia

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
So, I updated, opened the Xbox music app, it loaded instantly and I was really impressed
Then I clicked on a song to play and it crashed.... 😒

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any crashes or anything major. I did have it hiccup a few times. This app is so close to being perfect. Up until this update I was losing faith in the Xbox Music team. I can't see how it can do anything but get even better with every little update from here on out!

Just incase any of you were not aware, you can buy an xbox music pass with Bing points.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

Restart the phone. When the update was installed, it didn't update my app. But it did when I restarted my phone.

loofmodnar

Dec 14, 2010
www.loofmodnar.com
Worked pretty well for me this weekend. I've noticed a few occasional glitches where the artist list went back to displaying slowly but in general this was the update I've been waiting for since they released the 8.1 preview.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar