Does Downloading a Song Automatically Add it to my Cloud Collection?

kepner198

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Does downloading a song in the Windows Phone Xbox Music app automatically add it to my cloud collection (so I can see it on other devices), or do I need to add it to my collection before I download it?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I always add to my collection and then download when doing it on the phone, but to be honest I mainly add stuff from my Surface or laptop and then do the download on the phone (It auto downloads when you add to collection on PC's and tablets).

But you need to adjust your settings on your devices to make it all happen.

kepner198

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Turns out the answer is yes. On my phone, I downloaded a song from Xbox Music that wasn't already in my collection, and it automatically added it to my collection on my Xbox and Surface.

RSB54

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
not working that way for me. I have XBox Music app on my phone but don't have an actual XBox. None of the music I buy (mainly via Music Deals so far) show up in my OneDrive Music folder. I've been looking everywhere for a setting to make it sync but no luck so far. Not sure what is meant by adding it to collection.
I've just bought a new 635, on black Friday, and need get my music to it. Guess I can connect to PC and manually copy too the cloud ):

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar