Elite X3 No Longer Showing at msstore.com; where did you buy yours?

KrayMat

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
A coworker and I are planning on buying the Elite X3 in a few weeks. We were going to go up to the MS store and possibly purchase a protection plan with it. I noticed it is no longer showing up on the website. Where did you buy yours?... did you get any protection plan?

MOBBAK

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by KrayMat
A coworker and I are planning on buying the Elite X3 in a few weeks. We were going to go up to the MS store and possibly purchase a protection plan with it. I noticed it is no longer showing up on the website. Where did you buy yours?... did you get any protection plan?

Microsoft won't offer protection plan anymore for any Phone. So, if you want it, then you have to contact HP by them self to get that, but that doesn't mean that you can't buy it directly from Microsoft!

For me, I bought it directly from HP

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Id%3D-1%26eSpotName%3DElite-x3&token=-tzZwpX4

Ryan Smith23

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
I bought my original one at the MS online store, but I had to return it (bad speakers). That experience was so bad that I wouldn't buy anything from there again. When I got my refund, I purchased direct from HP.com. That transaction was flawless, and it arrived in half the estimated delivery time. Would definitely recommend them.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Honestly I found the one I have on swappa.com. Got kinda lucky. Good price with dock!

Sent from mTalk

J Frost

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I just bought mine from a physical Microsoft location, they had plenty in stock. I have always had a great experience and customer support from the store both in CA and VA. I will confirm that they don't offer warranties on the phones anymore, according to the employee it has been since July. With an $800 investment I was hoping to purchase a warranty for it. I will look into the HP direct warranty.

the_moesiah

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I was at a physical Microsoft Store a few weeks ago and they had a display and several in stock, according to a sales person I spoke with. I went back there last Saturday and the display model was gone. I didn't speak to anyone though, they were too busy.

Ryan Smith23

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
I bought my first one from the MS Store online, but I had to send it back. Bought the second one from HP.com, and it was a much better experience.

RicaChero

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I just bought one as a present and I'm going to use the lap dock for myself. Everything is just wonderful for me. The transaction price and even the lap dock quality. However, I'm noticing that I need to update the firmware on the Dock. I don't want to open the HP elite X 3 until Christmas. Would one of you be kind enough to post here. The link shared from the HP Device Hub app.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon